January 24, 2010

Good memories of my 1st Birthday!

Last year, when I turned 1 year old, I didn't have a blog yet. So, in short words, let me tell you how fun it was.
  • I had a special party with a rice cake, balloons and many cool toys as presents. Yupi!

  • We, for the 1st time since I left there, visited the kennel where I was born. I could meet one of my sis and some relatives. Mom was not there. BUA!

  • I got a special B'day present from my cousins Augie and Ti. They never forget me! I love them!

My 1st B'day was really fun! Don't you think? Soon Mom'll be posting about my 2nd B'day!

8 comments:

Farley's Mom said...

We really enjoyed your videos, and LOVE the idea of a rice birthday cake. We might have to try that this year. Kimba, you were so cute and happy visiting your family.

Sophie Lou said...

Two years old already?! How quickly our babies grow! Great videos. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Wow - what fantastic time you had on your 1st birthday! I can't wait to see what you get up to for your 2nd!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

Elizabeth Bergesen said...

We love your videos so much! Can't wait to see what you do with your 2nd b-day!

Elizabeth & Luna

Golden Daily Scoop said...

Great videos!!! Can't wait to see how your 2nd barkday went!!

lotsa licks,
Miley

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Thanks for sharing your videos. I know you are so so looking forward for your 2nd Pawday. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Dino and Family said...

Oh Kimba! I thoroughly enjoyed the three videos! Thank you so much for posting them! What a blast you had! I never had a birthday party before, so I am extremely jealous! I am certainly looking forward to your 2nd burthday post! Love, Dino

How Sam Sees It said...

Love the videos! It looks like you had so much fun!

Sam