January 27, 2011

THANK YOU from me and mom - Our last post here!

Dear friends,
This is our last blog entry.
Mom and I’ll stop blogging.
Don’t worry, all is OK with us and we love blogland!
It’s just because Mom needs to take a long break from typing much.
WE WANT TO THANK ALL OUR BLOG FOLLOWERS AND VISITORS!
We won’t be posting here.
But we’ll be visiting your blogs
and hopefully Mom will be able to leave a comment there once in a while.
Oh, we’ll continue to make videos of special events.
So, please, you can visit me at my You Tube channel.
See you around and take care my dear friends!
Love you all!

10 comments:

Elizabeth Bergesen said...

Aw... we will miss you Kimba!!!! I believe we are subscribers to your youtube channel, so we will see you there!!!

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Oh So sad to hear about this ... but do understand. Hope to hear form you time to time n were friends on you tube so I get to see your fun videos. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Casper Bear said...

We'll miss you Kimba! Take care.
Lotsa Licks
Casper Bear

Golden Samantha said...

We'll miss knowing you as a fellow blogger, Kimba, but we'll try and find you on youtube, cause we'd love to see your movies!!!
Big Loves xoxoxo
Sammie, Avalon and Ozzie

Unknown said...

Ohhhhh - we'll miss you, Kimba! But understand totally and we think your Mom is wonderful for doing everything she does already. I'm glad that you won't be disappearing altogether from the blog world, though - it'll be great to still hear your thoughts in your comments!

Take care!

slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

Augie and Ti's mom said...

Oh no, that's sad! I'm sorry about your hands--if I lived closer, I'd type every blog entry for you. Hugs!

Jeff said...

We will miss your posts here on this blog, and we'll follow your YouTube channel. I am sorry to read about your hands; I agree with Augie and Ti's Mom about wishing to help with your typing. You have created and maintained a wonderful blog here.

1000 Goldens said...

We love you Kimba and Mom. We sure understand needing a break. We'll be sure to check in on You Tube. Take care :)

Susann said...

I will miss you. Greets from germany

How Sam Sees It said...

Hi Kimba! Just wanting to stop by and say hello! Hope all is well.

Sam